What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! After a while, I had some spare time so I took pictures of some of my newly introduced drosera species in TC. Here are some jars, I hope you like them:

drosera hartmeyerorum (note the extensive root system)
dhartmeyerorum.jpg

drosera marchantii ssp. marchantii
dmarchantiisspmarchantii.jpg

drosera intermedia
dintermediaCarolinaGiant.jpg

drosera rotundifolia 'Hawks Tor, Bodmin Moor, UK' (freshly replated seedlings)
drotundifoliaHawksTorBodminMoorUK.jpg

drosera hilaris 'Stellenbosch, RSA'
dhilarisStellenboschRSA-1.jpg

dhilarisStellenboschRSA.jpg

drosera slackii x capensis
dslackiixcapensis.jpg

drosera brevifolia 'Bolsa Nova, Parana, Brasil'
dbrevifoliaBolsaNovaParanaBrasil.jpg

drosera sessifolia 'Punau, Rio Negro, Brasil'
dsessifoliaPunauRioNegroBrasil.jpg

drosera trinervia 'Stromsveikloof, RSA'
dtrinerviaStromsvleikloofRSA.jpg

drosera ascendens 'Palmeira, Parana, Brasil'
dascendensPalmeiraParanaBrasil.jpg

~whimper~ So lucky.. :hail:

I wish I had the technology!

Im no Drosera expert or anything, but I do believe you have some species here that I've never heard of before! Amazing! Way to go on the tissue culturing!

Holy crud! Awesome!

Very nice! Make me want to get culturing! I definatly don't have d. hartmeyor... then. They turned out to be d. indica :blush:

Awesome!

Jsou to moc dobri, nevim jak rikat 'sundew' v cestinu a nemluvim slovenština, diky za sdileni! D. intermedia se mi libi moc krat.

Thanx for the nice comments. Soon I will post more pics as I have some rare species coming to be introduced in TC.
@JB: Your Czech is very good! Sundew in Slovak means 'rosička',and in Czech 'rosnatka', because dew is 'rosa' :)

Back