What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dew Line

I will definitely feed mine on the same schedule, I would like to have my whole pot covered in Burmannii if possible :-D

I will definitely feed mine on the same schedule, I would like to have my whole pot covered in Burmannii if possible :-D

They produce like mad, so I'm sure you'll get your wish! An idea of what to expect, albeit with a different species: This pot wasn't even for sessilifolia originally, but... well, you'll see.

6t978C5.jpg

Beautiful colony!

Colony is the word... the motivations of D. sessilifolia are strictly imperial.

D. petiolaris. Had a rough time in shipping, but is rebounding nicely.
twS0nuC.jpg

Dewd. Your photos are always awesome.

D. falconeri
Can't. Stop. Photographing. This. Plant.
B3mAFdF.jpg

Oh, what a lovely shade of red...

It may be common, and is definitely a weed... But I still love it. =)
Andrew

largecapensis.jpg

What the heck... thats the biggest D. capensis I've ever seen... : -) good growing hahaha
2qait80.gif

Gosh... I didn't know they could get that big. :0o: How old is that plant? What form?

I want to say that is a giant form......because I have never seen ANY get to that size, but yes, I think we all want to know what form it is....
If it's not giant, I can only imagine what could result from my "giant" plants in a few months.....

I have never had a giant form so it couldn't be that... It's a weed that popped up in a dead Heli pot that I had hoped would come back to life. Maybe those seeds would interest some folks. :-D
Thanks for the kind words

Last edited:
that plant is eating that little girl! ....RUN!

Wow! that's one amazing looking Capensis!
My typical form has also exploded in size! I am going to replant it into a larger pot soon and see if it will explode even more :bigthumpup:

I haven't been growing CP's for very long but one thing I've noticed is if you give them the right conditions and they get some food, either bugs or you feed them yourself... they tend to grow like MAD :crazy:

Last edited:
Flower time!

D. Binata
IMG_20140610_114105.jpg

IMG_20140610_114126.jpg

D. Venusta
IMG_20140609_173249.jpg

IMG_20140609_173314.jpg

Looking good ,when my venusta flower the plant seems to suffer badly ,be interesting to see how yours get along

Last edited:
Drosera burmannii.

Back