Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germinating/growing tuberous and petiolaris sundew seeds, help needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    Tony pretty much covered everything. I gave you a link to the germination recommendations from the best petiolaris grower I know of.

It's pretty late in the season to start tuberous seeds.
    Which link? Would you mind posting it again here? Whatever it was, I think I forgot to save it...

And will tuberous dew seeds keep in the fridge til spring?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Thanks everyone for the advice so far btw... Just realized I forgot to write down the awesome mix I made up for my paradoxa.. ugh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes I was also hoping to click away at that link... growing petiolaris-complex dews from seed soon myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperFort View Post
    yes I was also hoping to click away at that link... growing petiolaris-complex dews from seed soon myself.
    Well, so far so good for mine.. So far I have germination/first carnivorous leaves on my D. falconeri x ordensis. I treated the seeds like adult plants, with the exception of individually bagging each pot(putting the pot in a ziplock baggy). I then stuck the pots in my petiolaris tank. Which is now full to capacity lol. See pic below. Temps are mid 90s-100 during the day, and no lower then 80 at night. Achieved by the tank being very close to 6 T5s, and a UTH under the small tank.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    Which link? Would you mind posting it again here? Whatever it was, I think I forgot to save it...

And will tuberous dew seeds keep in the fridge til spring?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Thanks everyone for the advice so far btw... Just realized I forgot to write down the awesome mix I made up for my paradoxa.. ugh!
    Um, so was this link ever posted here? Does it lead to another nursery and thus forbidden for public view?
    Last edited by gill_za; 02-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12