What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple of Droseras...

D. filliformis "florida red":
sundews005.jpg

D. sessifolia:
sundews006.jpg

D. capillaris:
sundews004.jpg

Seedgrown D. regia:
sundews003.jpg

D. capensis "narrow":
sundews002.jpg

D. adelae growing nicely for me after a year:
sundews007.jpg

D. paradoxa flowers:
plants005-1.jpg

D. ordensis:
Reptileshowandplants018.jpg

That is all the photographic mediocrity for today...

Nice! :drool:

Absolutely stunning!

Amazing 'dews, Peatmoss. :drool: Love the colours. What conditions do you grow the D. regia in?

Thanks!

@Devon: I grow the regia on a shelf, its maybe 4-5 inches under the t5's with some good airflow. The temps are fairly cool in winter than whatever it is outside in the summer.

Thanks!

@Devon: I grow the regia on a shelf, its maybe 4-5 inches under the t5's with some good airflow. The temps are fairly cool in winter than whatever it is outside in the summer.

Thanks. How high do you keep the humidity?

@Devon: The humidity is at about 60-70%ish, I checked the temps: the soil is at 64 degrees and the air is at about 73 degrees.

@Devon: The humidity is at about 60-70%ish, I checked the temps: the soil is at 64 degrees and the air is at about 73 degrees.

Alrighty, thanks again. :)

wounder if it would be good to plant my d regia in a ice bucket ,with a hole drilled in the bottom to keep the soil mix cool during the day during the summer

Awesome shots of beautiful plants! Well done!

Very nice, Pm!

high 70f days high 50f night ,but 1 week in 90f-100f,60f night

Gneiss looking plants and great camera!

Back