Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lazy Sarurday dewy pix.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such amazing plants, JMatt! I always drool over D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa and yours are especially nice. I hope my graos grow up to look like yours.

- Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gah those are so bloody gorgeous! good job!

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend. JMatt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    Looking great JM. Do you not feed these? They look pretty clean.. And judging from the iNsAnE amount of dew on everything I'd guess they get a light fog at some point.. no?
    Hey Mass, I do feed them once in a while with soaked blood worms. The graomo's will curl around it like a sandwich. I haven't in some time, but you can see in my big graomo picture that there are some little black specks on the leaves. Every now and then I get some very tiny flying critters in my tank, the plants make good use of them! My only dews that get fogged are the graomo's. They are in with my highland neps. They get fogged 3 times a day, 1/2 an hour at a time. They seem happy. I know the graomo's, plus my highland neps love this time of year in the basement. The temps range from around 45 degrees at night to 65-68 degrees daytime during the winter months.
    JMatt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting temps about the same in the GH right now. Which is astounding considering it's indoors and completely temp. controlled. Not sure how the GH just magically dropped it's temps for winter. It's like.. the GH KNOWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12