What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Just thought I would throw a couple quick shots of this plant.
It has very nice yellow flowers. I also have D. macrophylla ssp. macrophylla in flower.
Looks like my D. browniana will be flowering soon too. Don't want to forget my favorite one D. erythrorhiza ssp. squamosa! The last shot is my D graomogolensis, (non tuberous), going into flower. It never quite made it last year, lets hope this year I will finally see what they look like!
JMatt

dsc06134j.jpg

dsc06138e.jpg

dsc06145b.jpg

dsc06147gj.jpg

dsc06146i.jpg

dsc06148a.jpg

You are a sundew god. :hail:

Very very impressive plants Jmatt.

Spectacular!

Oooh they are in flower :0o: ... :drool:

Wonderful!

good Lord man. Flowers galore.. my D. macrophylla is starting to flower again.

great looking dews the colour of the gramo is stunning

Congrats on some great-looking dews!! :hail:

In your graomo pot - how many plants did you originally plant in there & how many are offspring that have just showed up? :scratch:

Congrats on some great-looking dews!! :hail:

In your graomo pot - how many plants did you originally plant in there & how many are offspring that have just showed up? :scratch:

Hello,
That pot you see started out a few years ago as two very small plants maybe the size of a quarter. They just keep growing and growing sending up many new plants, some from the old leaves. I have divided it too, taking three plants away. I gave one to my brother and the other two I still have and there about 3 to 4 inches across now. There are 4 or 5 plants sending up spikes now, but there are probably another 4 to 5 smaller ones in there.
I'm trying to keep it all together for now because of the big ICPS conference this summer.
Hopefully it will still look good for that show!
Lots of light , good quality long fiber Sphagnum moss, and very deep pots with cool temps seem to make it very happy.
Jmatt

How did I miss this!? Wonderful plants and photos! Thanks for sharing!

I believe I need to change my pants now.

Wow, now that is what I would call tuberous perfection. Can't get much better than that! fantastic work as always!

Beautiful plants!!!! OMG where did you get such coarse sand?

Why oh why can't I find coarse sand????

P.S. I am obsessed....

WOW! :0o:

Totally jealous.

Back