What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice healthy looking plants, keep up the good work

klasac, you always have the best dews. Děkují za fotky.

Very nice to see all of these amazing species/varieties growing out of the bottle and into soil. That giant burmannii is certainly impressive.

Excellent plants... I'm particularly impressed with your success with D. arcturi!

So much dew!

love that giant burmannii need to get some seed for that

Hey everybody! Thanx for nice comments! Surprised some of you speak CZech so well!:)
Devon, Peatmoss: Yes, I do sell seeds. The flowering season just started here, so later I will have some for sale/swap.
Tony C- no, I didnt use colchicine. In most of cases it makes plants sterile or the seeds unviable. Than the plants can only be propagated vegetatively, which, in case of d.burmannii can be problem even in TC. I used excess GA3 with high concentration of glucose and myo-inositol.
HCarlton-my d.intermedia "carolina Giant" doesnt get that big, unfortunately, only about 60% of your size. If you want to swap some seeds I would like to get your giant in my collection:)
Here are some pics from today:

P. lusitanica
Plusitanica.jpg

d.adelae
DSCF0033-3.jpg

d.filiformis var. filiformis
DSCF0030-4.jpg

d.hilaris
DSCF0023-6.jpg

d.camporupestris
DSCF0019-3.jpg

d.alba (finished acclimatisation)
dalba.jpg

d.afra
dafra.jpg

...and some I found flowering:

d.sp.Lantau Island
DSCF0013-8.jpg

d.trinervia
dtrinervia.jpg

d.kaieteurensis 'Chimanta Tepuis'
dkaieteurensischimantatepuis.jpg

d.spatulata var. gympiensis
dgympiensis.jpg

That is one red adelae! Also, nice work with the South Africans and South Americans, especially hte camporupestris and hilaris. Not sure if the seed trade would work out too well, but I have been able to ship pollen internationally, so maybe ...???

Back