User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The-'Fastest'-SUNDEW ON-Earth ... Will-'Always'-Be AUSTRALIAN so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The-'Fastest'-SUNDEW ON-Earth ... Will-'Always'-Be AUSTRALIAN so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4boB__2KOaY&feature=plcp

Managed To-LEARN How to UPLOAD 'Better'-Quality-Images-&-FOOTAGE To-YOUTUBE IN-Preparation For-My SPEECH-to-Her-MAEJESTY NEXT-Week:

"I"m-Hoping ZIGGI Will Turn-UP To The-[2012]-EEE With-R Cut-Down-Version of The NEW-Glid-FOOTAGE &-Information so-to-Speak: ... THART-Would-be The-MOST-Honourable-Thing To-'Do' If-He TRULY-Has-Your Best-INT'RESTs &-The-World-of-CARNIVOROUS-Plants @-Heart Methinkst so-to-Speak ... Rather-than Seemingly Wanting-To-'MILK' The-Latest-Research Over-The-NEXT Ten-Years &-Countless BLU-Ray-Installments @-The-University's-Expense Methinkst so-to-Speak.

ANYWAY "I've-Given-Him R-'Test'-of-SOLOMON:

"I"m-Quite-Happy To-WAIT Until-CHRISTMAS This-Year If-He-is-Willing to-Show R-Sign-of-GOOD-Faith By Placing My TWO-SEMINAL-Articles He's Now 'Had' IN-His-Possession For-The Past SEVEN-Years ON-His ARTICLES-&-REPORTS Page. 2-out-of-~50-Articles Cannot-be-Seen as-R-Perversion or Corruption of THIS-Page Methinskt so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)<

The-'Idea'-Behind My-Posting-THESE To-Him Was THART-He Would IN-Some-Way Film-THESE For UPCOMING-DVD's ... But DVD's Have-Definitely Been FORTHCOMING But-Nothing-of My SEMINAL-Articles Has-Been-'Shown' so-to-Speak.

"I"-'Fear' It's-Become R-CLASSIC-Case-of Scientific-CODEPENDENCE so-to-Speak:

ZIGGI-'Fearing' Showing My-SEMINAl-Articles Redistributes The-Authorship of The Discovery-of-RIBBON-Tentacles IN-R-Parellel If-'Not' Collolary of 'Not'-Wanting-to-Hurt-The-AMERICAN's-Feeling by-Saying The-Venus-Flytrap-&-Our MOST-Common Southern-Sundew R-'Equally'-Matched-Opponents so-to-Speak ... When-Clearly Our's Is Working Much-'Harder'!!! >(*~*)< Memories-of The-AMERICA's-Cup-[1983] Methinkst so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< SORRY-Fellahs ... It's Already 2-to-4-Times-'Faster' [80msecs "QUOTE"] &-Does MORE-Things so-to-Speak.

'Apparently' The-'STORY' "I"ve-Been Drip-Fed Is-THART The-THREE-'Teaser'-or-Seeder Discs THART Went-OUT 5.5 Months-R-GO Seeking PUBLISHERS Have-'Apparently' Fallen-ON Fallow-Ground &-as-R-Consequence Ziggi-Feels He-Can't Release-The-BLU-Ray Until An-Article Is-Publish ... 'Not'-Realising THART-Scientists / 'True'-Scientist R-Much-More HONOURABLE Than-THART so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

ANYWAY If-The-Above-STORY is-'True' ... Then Sending FOOTAGE To-Her-Maejesty Will-ONLY 'Hasten' Publication &-R Positive END-Result Anyway ...

Afteral She-'Hold's ~700-Hundred of LEONARDOs Drawings ... if-Anyone's Going-to Sit-UP &-Take-NOTICE of-What's Been-Discovered ... It-Will-Be-Her / She ... &-"I"-IN-Magine She'll Promptly Invite James-CAMERON Over-to-Her-Place For-R-Viewing ON-Her MASSIVE WONDERWALL She-NO-Doubt Has-@-The-Palace Methinskt so-to-Speak ... cos-He'll-Certainly-be AMAZED to-SEE 'Just'-What Our Australian-Sundew Can-'Do' THART Dioanea-&-Aldrovanda CANNOT so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

ANYWAY Let-RIGHT-Be-Done as-Well-as 'Seen'-to-Be-DONE 'Finally' so-to-Speak ... Afteral It's-Been Nearly 40-Years ... We-'Should'-Have Been Discussing ALL-of-THIS In-The Early 1980s Methinkst so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Hey ... "I"-Can't-be 'Held'-Responsible For The-LAUREl-&-HARDY of BOTANY Turning-UP @-My-PARENT's-House IN-[1975] ... Seemingly-Unable to Comprehend-THART The-MOST-Common-Sundew IN-Southern-Australia Could-Also-Be the-'Fastest'-On-Earth so-to-Speak ... it-Was 'Just'-The-'First' Sundew "I'Stumbled-ACROSS As-"I"-'Ran'-From-The-Car ON-My First-Visit to CANNINGTON-Swamp IN-[1974] so-to-Speak.

Of-Course There-R NO-Aboriginal-Dreamtime-Stories Handed-Down Over The-Past 80,000-Years of Occupation ... It-Normally Moves "Fastest'-Than-The-Eye-Can-SEE" ...Which Was My Original-Claim THART Somehow 'Got'-Those TWo-Scientists to-My-Parent's-place About-R-Year Later After Filtering-through My School-System.

You-Don't 'Really' Want-Me to Tell-You Who 'One'-of-Those TWO-Scientist Was: ... "I"m-Sure There's-R Amicable-Way of Smoothing THIS-Apparent-Ruccus-IN-Waiting Over so-to-Speak ... Afteral ... "I"-'Quite'-Like The-CHAP as-R-Person ... &-Have Always Wanted to-Work For-Him so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Perhaps-"I"ll Give-Him An-EARLY-Christmas-Present THIS-Year as-R-Sign-of-GOOD-Faith so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

R-Present From The Australian-BUSH Engifted-To-Me During The-Second-HALF of Mine-CHILDHOOD so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)<

R-GIFT-In-WAITING!!! >(*U^)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other words...your saying that your mad at some guys for saying that the vft is the fastest cp in the world, when really D. glanduligera is

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tje25 View Post
    In other words...your saying that your mad at some guys for saying that the vft is the fastest cp in the world, when really D. glanduligera is
    Thank you!!!

Nothing to be upset about. I'm sure he's just sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I"-'Know' ... If-"I"-Was An-EDITOR ... "I"d-Probably 'Drop'-My-Doughnut / 'Spill'-My-COFFEE &-FRY-My-Computer so-to-Speak!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

YES ... The-FOOTAGE Is-THART-Good!!! >(*~*)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SORRY ... If-"I"-'Were' An-EDITOR!!! >(*U^)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Not'-Quite' ... "I"m Saying Call-R-SPADE-R-SPADE &-R SHOVEL-R-SHOVEL!!! >(*~*)<

Our-SUNDEW is-'Faster' ... MUCH-'Faster' ... &-Does MORE-Things!!! >(*U^)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone 'Tried' to STEAL-My-Identity IN-The-Late 90s ... Typing Like-THIS Began As-R-Way to Root-OUT This-******* ... Keep-UP!!! >(*U^)<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichBBWDavion View Post
    'Not'-Quite' ... "I"m Saying Call-R-SPADE-R-SPADE &-R SHOVEL-R-SHOVEL!!! >(*~*)<

Our-SUNDEW is-'Faster' ... MUCH-'Faster' ... &-Does MORE-Things!!! >(*U^)<
    Thats cool! But whos arguing?? Are you mad at us as a country because some people still think that vft is faster....or just those few ppl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast