Hello all. I hope someone can sway me one way or the other. I am expecting both D peltata and D auriculata seeds sometime in the next week or so. I have had success with peltata tubers, but never tried any tuberous Drosera seeds. I live in Southern California and temps are still quite on the cold side and still raining about once a week. The temps and humidity will not generally get summer like until mid June. Could I plant the seeds when I get them, since those two species do not need to be heat stratified, giving them about three months to "try" and germinate or do I wait until Sept to try and sow them? I know that them being tuberous Sundews that either way I may not see anything for years, but from what I understand, these are two of the easier ones to germinate. Any input is greatly appreciated.