Thought it was time I share how I was able to turn 3 D. schizandra into many, in just a matter of months.
Here's the original thread of when I first started this D. schizandra container. http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...e-D-schizandra
Since then the plants became pretty well established root wise. Once I knew 100% the root structure was there, I simply cut the tops off of the adults (I repotted/re-rooted them individually). Thus leaving behind all of their old roots in the growing container.
Today I checked on the container's progess for the first time in a couple months. And here's what it looks like thus far..
All 4 sides look like this:
And the bottom of the container: