Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regia Recovery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool,that makes sense ,i find them tougher than some make out,mine got frozen last winter and died back under the surface ,but now are coming back with serious attitude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    cool,that makes sense ,i find them tougher than some make out,mine got frozen last winter and died back under the surface ,but now are coming back with serious attitude

haha, nice. The whole experience probably made it stronger

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These plants definitely need seasonal cues (winter temperatures mainly) for long term growth. I was growing mine indoors, after three years they were noticeably declining. I moved them outdoors and after the first winter they more than doubled their size.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    These plants definitely need seasonal cues (winter temperatures mainly) for long term growth. I was growing mine indoors, after three years they were noticeably declining. I moved them outdoors and after the first winter they more than doubled their size.
    Hi, thanks for sharing. I've subsequently moved mine out of the terrarium and it's now growing with my other sundews outside during the day and I bring them in during the night, temp drop in my flat is about 15 degrees Celsius. We are having a bit of a cold spell so I don't want to keep them outside at night during this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12