What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cute Pygmy Flowers, Just Because!

I noticed that my D. roseana was in bloom, and wanted to share its tiny cuteness with everyone!

11l5lw2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Do you have them under a constant light cycle? If so, how do you get them to bloom (or produce gemmae if they do)?

Also, is that a hamata cross hiding in the corner?

very cute

Nice! Do you have them under a constant light cycle? If so, how do you get them to bloom (or produce gemmae if they do)?

Also, is that a hamata cross hiding in the corner?

They have been under a constant light cycle, 16 hours a day. Right now I am making some changes to my setup and I might move them to a different shelf where they would get a two months of lower light in the winter (next to my Mexican pings and Cephs).

And there are actually two different hamata crosses in the top right corner, good eye! I just updated my grow list, check it out!

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice.

I wanted to let you know too that there is a running flower thread, if you want to post to it:
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sundews-drosera-byblis-drosophyllum/126296-flower-power.html

I had no idea that thread existed, I will post there as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Kyewt!

Back