What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The business end (ends?)

• Thread starter fredg
  • Start date
I'm going with D. slackii for the easy one.

Spot on Nim

WOW! What camera and lens do you use? Amazing shots!

The first set were mainly taken with my "Garden camera" which is a Fujifilm FinePix S4530 bridge camera. The second set were taken with my "Field camera" which is a Fujifilm FinePix S1730 bridge camera. One lens does all on both cameras so there's no hulking about bags of lenses when I go out in the field. The S1730 is smaller and older than the "Garden camera".
Both cost under £100 new ( approx $150)

They're quite adequate for anything I may wish to publish online and if I happen to drop one in the river it's not the end of the world. BTW the S1730 has been dropped on more than one occasion. Oooooops!

The first set were mainly taken with my "Garden camera" which is a Fujifilm FinePix S4530 bridge camera. The second set were taken with my "Field camera" which is a Fujifilm FinePix S1730 bridge camera. One lens does all on both cameras so there's no hulking about bags of lenses when I go out in the field. The S1730 is smaller and older than the "Garden camera".
Both cost under £100 new ( approx $150)

They're quite adequate for anything I may wish to publish online and if I happen to drop one in the river it's not the end of the world. BTW the S1730 has been dropped on more than one occasion. Oooooops!

WOW! I thought it was a higher priced DSLR! Nice.

These are amazing pictures!! Thanks for the camera info as well, I was wondering also. Your plants are so beautiful, congrats!

ID added to the second set

Back