Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Platystigma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Okay, apparently the one pygmi that survived shipping for me is also one of the least popular or something because I'm not finding much info on it. I've been relying on general pygmi care for the little guy, but I still can't find the things tenticles, lol! Does anyone have a picture of an adult? Pygmi's are so diverse that I really don't know what to expect from my plant... I'd also like to draw a lable for it's pot, but I need to know what they look like for that, lol! Thanks everyone
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D. platystigma is a fairly rare species in cultivation. For some photos, go to Bob Z's photo website, scroll down and click the links provided under "Drosera platystigma"

http://www.humboldt.edu/~rrz7001/Drosera.html
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Thanks, the search engins where being evil about it. Yay, they are cute. I'll be extra carfull with it since it is rare, hopefully it will grow up happy.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List