Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Dew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a good idea. I should have thought of that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] I'll give it a try. Thanks! -Bryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, the dewless spathulata trick lol. happened to me once for like 3 months! Well, thats because it flowered and i didnt have it in a terrarium or contianer before. Odd, when i first got it, it did great on the windowsill for 1 year or so. Just try increasing the n humidity or cutting off the stalks if you dont need seed.
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like a few people have said before, I think the flowering could possibly have something to do with the lack of dew. It seems when my D.Spatulas began to flower the amount of dew on each stalk got smaller.

Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I cut the stalks off of one plant and left them n the other plant. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. Thanks! -Bryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Well I haven't done any thing different but cut the stalks of of one plant, and now the dew is comming back to all of the plants. [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] Weird. Thanks for all of your help! -Bryan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12