I am interested in adding a sundew to my collection. *From review previous posting I am thinking that a D. Spatulata might work well with my VFT and min. Orchids.
My questions are:
1. Should I leave the D. Spatulata in it's container to bottom feed?
2. Will the terrarium become sticky?
* *a. *If yes how do I prevent it?
* * b. *If there is nothing I can do to prevent it...what is the best way to clean the glass?
3. Will a growth *and two floursent lights be enouth lighting to promote growth?
4. I have humid air blowing through the terrarium:
* *a. *will this have any adverse effect on the plant?
* *b. *is 75% humidity okay for a D. Spatulata type plant? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img] just thought of that.
5. Does anyone out there have any good photos of the Droser Spatulata in a terrarium or bog?
6. Any hints or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for you time and effort in reading my post.