What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera adelae and drosera venusta

OK, I'm bored again, so I'm taking picures.

Here are my Droserae adelae and venusta. Both are growing in a tank indoors under four 20watt fluorescents. They seem pretty happy there, where temps go from 65-82 degrees with 70+% humidity.

D. adelae
D.%20adelae.JPG

D. venusta
D.%20venusta.JPG

Capslock

ohhh, ur D. venusta is pretty, I love that shade of red =D

Ooooooo niiiiiiiiiice! The adelae looks like my adelaes!

EDIT: What is that popping up in the adelae pot? Grass???

Wow cool pics Capslock... Is that the Venusta you gave me the cutting from? I cant wait for mine to look like that. **stands in front of seedling tank and whispers growwwwwww growwwwwwww** lol

Steve

FTG, I don't know what that is, but it looks cool, so I didn't do anything about it.
biggrin.gif

Steve, yes, that's the plant I clipped the cutting from. Yours should be sprouting in a week or so. Let me know when you see something! I've started another cutting of dichotoma, dieliana, and this venustra. How's your dichotoma doing?

Capslock

Hey Capslock... The Dichotoma looks great.. thr biggest of the 3 clippings is about to start unrolling a new leaf
smile.gif
... I've noticed it really likes humidity. I have been opening a crack in the lid during the day so I can clear the condensation from the glass and see inside, but I have noticed the Dichotoma tends to lose its dew fast when I do that
sad.gif
Guess I will just have to learn to see through fog... lol But all 3 cuttings are going strong. Still no sprouts or anything from the Venusta, but I'm encouraged by what you just posted. I'll keep a close eye on it for the next few days and I'll be sure to let you know when I see anything happen.

Steve

Back