What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omg wild sundews

Hi Jim, welcome to the forums.

I would like to add that putting them back, or even reintroducing seed in BC is a worse crime in the eyes of the local law makers than taking the plants in the first place.

That being said keep an eye out for Pingulicula (I can't remember the species name, will look it up) while you are out and about. Seeing the plants in their native habitat is always educational and fun, and provides insight about how to grow them. I wish I'd been a little more conscious of them when I was still living on Vancouver Island, might have saved me alot of the mistakes I have made now.

Goodluck with your plants and if/when the time comes that you are looking into trading let me know, My mother still lives on the Island and is almost as obbsessed as I am!

Sorry about that, I was in a bad mood, I just dont like field collecting, I enjoy going over to wathen park in indiana and taking care of them in the wild, and watching them.

Back