What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adelae growth

Hello,
I've noticed that my adelae leaves on my 2 mature plants are 'twisting'.  They have their dew, and look good otherwise.  The new growth thats springing around them looks fine: no twisting of leaves.  Maybe this is due to mild shock when I transplanted the 2 mature plants a little while back?  Any ideas?  Here's a pic:

adelae.jpg

-Homer

My adelae does that too. What conditions are yours in? By the way, my small adelae doesnt have twisting leaves either!
wow.gif

i have seen that with a few plants. improper light to those leaves due to shading may have caused that. Look for aphids.

Thanks. I just recently had other adelae plants in the same terrarium that had perfect leaves. I guess its just "one of those things".
-Homer

I had the same type of "deformed" leaves sprout from my Adelae just after it produced five pups. Unfortunately, after losing all of its dew, mom just up and died. The good news is four of the five little ones are doing just fine.
smile.gif

Back