For once, a topic on fungi that is a happy one. I experimented with my seedlings recently by letting a small bit of mold grow onto a few in one contaner. I then got a bit of rubbing alcohal and dabbed it on the plants infected with the mold (with a Q-tip). then I pulled off the mold on the soil with several alcohal treated q-tips. That was several days ago, and I am happy to report, the seedlings are growing as good as ever, actually, they are growing better then ever, but I don't think thats why.
Anyways, I thought I would share this story in case anyone here is worried about loosing seedlings to mold [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]