Sorry, I'm sure this topic is fully covered elsewhere but I need to get rid of mold that I spotted today on a pot full of baby Drosera Adelae.
They have been thriving very well with nice dew drops but I need to keep them enclosed for the humidity so I discovered fuzzy white mold forming on the moss as a consequence.
I have caught them early since I check them everyday.
I'm not sure what my next move should be. I finished flushing the moss thoroughly with clean water for several minutes and then applied garden sulphur but not sure if it is sufficient.
Should I just keep a vigil for the next few days with the plant pot uncovered, or should I just replant them in fresh moss at the risk of losing some of the seedlings?
Also, is slimy moss an indicator that the moss is going bad?