What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

love them all but....

one of my drosera that is on the top of the list
D. falconeri
D.falco.jpg

don't you like this one?
arie

Very nice plant Arie. ( as always)

amazing...

you know, it is uncanny how close it looks to a venus flytrap, petioles witht rapping structure on the end...

think about the pompom flytrap, put dew on the end of each spine and all of a sudden you have something that is freaky similar.

arie, did you e-mail me? I have an e-mail from an "arie" that is blank and I remembered you. In fact, I have about 5 messages that are blank that are names that are from this forum or have something to do with CP.

Nice Photo!

(Edited by Statik2426 at 5:29 pm on May 7, 2002)

OMG I have had the same thing happen. About 5 times also.

to Statik2426 no msg was send from me to you
as I know they way that the worm work this time
is using some names you had at your address book or mail history and resend it to you or others. my system is well protected and every mail got in or out is checked.
I delete and block any of those blank Msg's and think all should do so.
arie

Most related to Dionaea seems to be Drosera regia ! (not from the "optical" point of few, of course, but at the taxonomical)

Hi guys... I also got a blank email from a member of the forums.. Was the subject line: Some questions? The email that I got was infected with the Klez virus/worm.. I notified the author and deleted it. (Don't run the attachment!)
I suggest everyone in the forums who has receieved an email that is blank and uses Outlook (any variety) downloads the tool below. You should also get it if you have received messages from people saying you have sent them blank messages. Good luck!

Klez Removal Tool

Patrick

Beautiful D.falconeri Arie. Do the traps curl in to help digest prey?

(i'm also going to make this into a new thread in General Discussion to make sure everyone catches it.)

I would like to have a Drosera falconeri (hint, hint, wink ,wink). My D. filliformis red form almost died after I received it but it looks like it's coming back.

Hi Patrick (trashcan)
thanks
the traps doesn't curl only the hairs but they bend a little bit.
arie

Hi Patrick,
I recieved a similar e-mail about 3 weeks ago. It tried to execute itself when i looked at the e-mail, but I chose NO and deleted it straight away. Do you think My computer may be infected? Did you use the removal tool after you had deleted it?

man u got a nice falconeri! mine is almost dead!!!!!!!!!

Zach
seems like you real CP killer
(Just a JOKE) it happened to all of us
they need lot of love and care
arie

Back