What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sundew help

i have a Sundew... sorry i keep asking so many questions... im just worryed its gonnna Die. u kno what i meen... its the winter... my Sundew Still hasnt eating any bugs yet an im gettin worried about it.... is there a way we could talk on a messanger? instead of emailing

are you sure its a sundew or a venus fly trap? it dosnt need bugs tp survive, eating bugs is just like giving it ferterlizer, but in its own way, DO NOT FERTERLIZE IT

the sundew dose not need bugs to survive, its just extra nutrients, read in the other post that you asked for more help, Read what Noah said

if it has traps that close like you described in the other post itsa venus fly trap, if it has leaves with little hairs sticking out of it it is a sundew, like i said, it dosnt need bugs,

just be sure it has water and give it sun
not too much sun because sundews will rot of too much, have it like part shady/ part sunny

Back