What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do u have seeds for sale?

Hi guys,
i am starting a terrarium very soon and i am just wondering if u have any of the following seeds to offer:

Drosera spatulata
Drosera aliciae
any other species that are not to big or too small and does not require a dormancy period.

I only need about 2-3 seeds of each species.

thnx,
Jason

Hey Jason,
Check out the Trading forum....Read some old posts...You might just find me in there...
wink.gif

selling seed is not allowed in the trade forums...
sad.gif
but sase's are
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
I might have some seed soon

I think your chances would be much better with more than 2-3 seeds, I have found that most people are rather generous with the seeds, and you will most likely have a surplus afterwards. Maybe you could try cuttings instead of seeds. I will have D. spatulata, and a few other species ready come spring. You wont have any trouble finding some here on PFT!
smile.gif

Cole

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colieo @ Feb. 20 2003,6:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think your chances would be much better with more than 2-3 seeds, I have found that most people are rather generous with the seeds, and you will most likely have a surplus afterwards.......[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I was just thinking along similar lines.  It's easier to give a bunch of seed than it is to seperate to seperate out just a few seeds 'cause they are so tiny
wow.gif

Yup,
i am getting a few species very soon. thnx, guys.

Jason
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back