User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Marston Dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] Hello. this is the captain. I have a marston dragon, i got it some time in Nov. or October. Anyways... It's in a terrarium, and it's really big. Does anybody know who big these magnificent life forms can get. Mine eats a lot too. hahaha!!!! My brother used to have some nepenthes and darlingtonia in the tank, but my sundew eat all food!! ooga ooga!!! It's really a beautiful savage plant. May the force be with u :-)
    -Alan
    Special thanks to yoda.
    Uh... my email is captainalan@gmail.com
    Disney is trying to take over the world. They have castles all around the globe. Kids like Mickey mouse more than our president, soon he will rise to power!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May the force be with you as well.

Re: Marstons Dragon. I would say that a good healthy well grown individual leaf would average about nine inches to a foot long. That is, if my plant is really 'Marston Dragon', and it seems fairly likely that it is.

The plant will grow to fill whatever size container you put it in within a couple of seasons of active growth. I have mine in a gallon pot, and plants are growing out of the root holes. I might try it in a 5 gallon bucket next season just to see what it does.

When you add in the flower stalks which can reach well over a foot tall, it makes for a mini-hedge. Its a pretty impressive plant.

I never had too much success with Drosera binata forms in terraria. I could never give them enough light. They grow best for me outdoors in the summer or under very high intensity light indoors in the winter. When I can't give them good winter light, I let them go dormant in cold conditions. By July, they have regenerated completely.
    "Grow More, Share More"