User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help germinating 3 types of seeds !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed my D. stolonifera seed germinated a few days ago (seed sown 9/17/03). I did nothing special, in fact other then keeping the soil moist I've been ignoring them. Germination was unexpected after hearing how it may take a year or more before seeing results. This will be my first tuberous sundew, does anyone have any tips for growing.

Thanks, Chris

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best conditions: much direct light, temperatures between 10-15 °C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giggle, you're starting to sound like me when I get excited and nerotic about new plants at the same time [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updates : The D. indica germinated in my terrarium very succesfully , numerous seeds sprouted and growing fast . Next , the D. glanduligera seeds sprouted , hard to believe that the hardest of the 3 seeds I got germinated outside and there are 2 sprouts , a little too early considering that they are winter annuals but I may find a way to keep them alive during the hot summer months . The D. stolonifera still has'nt germinated yet , too early or porbably i scarified them too much . [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow , the pot of Drosera indica seeds all germinated and growing fast , the D. glanduligera already has 2 sprouts , the hot weather must've triggered germination and the D. stolonifera ssp stolonifera has one sprout that i'm trying to keep alive because the soil gets dry too fast .I'll keep you updated but all seems to be doing well .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12