What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do you like better?

Do you like drosera, byblis, or drosophyllum better? Why?

I like drosophyllum because they get huge and have big "dew" drops. The dark green color appeals to me.
biggrin.gif

My favorite is without any doubt Drosera. There are lots of species so you can get a lot of variations, colors, sizes and forms in this genus.

I would have to say Byblis cause the plant it self just has that look to it that make it so great and beautiful! " E.C "
wink.gif

Drosera have me by the soul, always have and always will. There is enough differences in their individual preferences to make growing them both challenging and satisfying, their forms are so varied, and all of them beautiful, and they are diverse enough to give a good feeling for their 80 million year old gig on planet Earth where they have toured the continents.

It would be Drosera for me , so many different kinds with different characteristics , easy to grow and beautiful .

Back