Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D. 'Marston Dragon'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just fyi, one of my root cuttings is flowering now as well, looks like I will try to get them to pollinate. Now, what would that be considered, the seeds that is??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be happy you got a flower, I WANT A FLOWER~!!!. My marston hasn't flowered.
    Uh... my email is captainalan@gmail.com
    Disney is trying to take over the world. They have castles all around the globe. Kids like Mickey mouse more than our president, soon he will rise to power!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is my second or third marsten flower from the parent and the first from the off spring...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just shipped Wesley my entire pot of Marston Dragons. I got them from Peter D'Amato, who got them from Adrian Slack in 1984. I myself have never been impressed with the Dragon personally, favoring the little known drosera binata dichotoma (small form) which is far from small. Very impressive plant when first opening for the spring, leaves opening into 27 to 31 "points", and looking like a living spider web, dewdrops glistening in the sun, and catching everything except the neighbors cat.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12