What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different forms of D.spatulata

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tamlin Dawnstar @ April 07 2004,8:00)]Thanks for the spelling correction Sean, I have ammended my growlist.

I just had my first look at the Gympie form of D. spatulata from photos just sent to me by Robert Gibson. The flower on this form is very surprising in its size, and I wish I had a higher resolution photo of it to share.  Sometimes I think Robert is telepathic.  It's almost like he knew of this topic.

Regarding D. spatulata "lovellae" growers of this form should check their flowers to make sure the syle and ovaries of their plants are in groups of four, and not three as is common with this species.

Pondboy, please note that The “Kansai” Form = D. tokaiensis, not the "Kanto" form as your post states.
Look at my post again. I stated "and finaly D.tokaiensis(aka. D.spatulata "kansai",D.rotundifolia x spatulata "kanto").

Heres a horible outdated pic of D.spat#1
D.spat1.JPG

Back