What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have been unable to find photos of the following. If you have one, please post it or let me know.

Drosera acaulis (L.f.)
Drosera bequaertii (Taton)
Drosera cayennensis (Sagot ex Diels)
Drosera elongata (Exell & Laundon)
Drosera humbertii (Exell & Laundon)
Drosera insolita (Taton)
Drosera katangensis (Taton)
Drosera meristocaulis (Maguire & Wurdack)
Drosera panamensis (Correa & A.S.Taylor)
Drosera subtilis (N.Marchant)
Drosera sulphurea (Lehm.)

High in the Andean Mountains it is rumored that there is a ruined old stone temple guarded by an elite squad of trained warriors. Deep in the center of this temple is a terrarium carved from a single diamond, in which grow each of the species you mention, light is directed into the central chamber by an intricate system of polished mirrors made from an unknown metal forged from a meteorite that fell 4,000 years ago. The plants may be viewed on certain Holy days, but those who look on them may never again join their fellow men.

Were I to provide you with these photos, my life would be forefit.

But I wish you well with your search!

Tamlin,  Your imagination is boundless...amazing....perhaps even a little scary.    
laugh.gif

Did you see any flawless emerald rough about 12 /15 carats while you were there?  
smile.gif

William, have you been watching Indiana Jones again? What have I told you about too much Indy?
tounge.gif

Go ahead scoff, but I can show you the tattoo that is all that keeps my heart still intact in my breast when I visit there. Of course you think this is a lie and a myth; generations of patient propagandists have worked in secret to make it so.

LOL.

Geez... I hope I never have to grow any of those. They even sound rare. I'd just wind up killing it and getting everyone mad at me. -.-'

Back