Hi everyone, i would like to know your opinions on whether or not to transplant my D.capensis now or to wait. The reason i might wait is because it just had its last flowers close a few days ago, and the plant doesnt look the strongest right now. I would hate to kill the plant by transplanting now, but it really needs it roots are starting to grow out the bottom of the pot.
If i transplant now do you think i will lose the plant? what about the seeds in the flowers?
Thanks in advance