What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC BENEFIT AUCTION

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello All

The NASC benefit auction opened early! YAY!

Its now running for both listing and bidding until Monday, May 24th.

The auction is taking place in a Forum created, by our esteemed Phil Crane, especially for the auction.  Each item donated will be a topic and all bids will be posted under that topic.

Within the Auction forum, you will find several pinned topics.  One is a brief explaination of NASC, one is a sample of a listing and the information it should contain and one is the rules for the auction.

Everyone can participate. Don't think you don't have anything to offer...its not just for plants.  Other items can be listed as well.  (Got a still-good used camera you don't want any more?).  Anything that will bring a few dollars is good.

When it comes to conservation issues, many people ask "What can I do to help?  I don't know what to do."  Well this is the perfect opportunity to put your pro-conservation "money" where your mouth is!  
biggrin.gif
 If you really feel you have nothing to offer for auction, then you are welcome to make a direct donation, no matter how small.  It all adds up!

NASC will sit on its asc until we have some operating funds.  So lets have some fun, support the cause and make the auction a HUGE success (meaning lots of $$$$$$!!).

Thank you all for your interest and support.  Hope to see all your names showing up in the Auction Forum.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please PM/email me or Technoracer.).

PAKtioneer

bump

Back