What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2 drosera...

Could anyone give any tips or care sheets or just some care info on them.

Also, this sites says that misting your plants help with the dew on the drosera. Does it work, for people have told me it hurts the plant? Any opinions?

The commomly sold drosera(sundews) sold here at pft are D.spatulata and D.adelae. They are both tropical drosera (spatulata-subtropical, adelae-tropical) both do well in a terria where humdity is fairly high. Spatulata does well on a windowsill with fequent misting. Adelae enjoys lower light levels, cooler temps, and higher humdity. I mist the tops of my droseras frequently, and i see no harm.

Thanks so much cephalotus88 for the info, its greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Give me address I will posted some info sheets on Drosera to you.

Cheers,
Donovan

Ok, BUT I bet it would be even more useful if you just posted it so that everyone can see, learn, and benefit with your info. Post if you just want to do that and not just send it to me. Thanks a bunch
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

well actually the info sheets are actually the ACPS property, they don't mind me posted some infomation to person but would not be happy if I posted them up on the forum. Sorry not my choice.

Back