Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sundew feeding?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ktulu, I had thought of doing that. I noticed how tiny those pellets are and would be great for lots of small plants.
    I avoid fungus gnats by nuking my peat. If you want some, just use peat moss straight out of the bag.

Joe

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really griffin? so fungus gnat eggs lay dormant in peat?

could i get some rotting mulch from the compost pile, put it in a container then put the container in my terr, then would fungus gnats establish themselves in my terr?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can feed drosera fish pelets?!! i didnt kno , oh man i gota try it, sugest any brand of pelets? i jus got a nepenthes today!
    Fly eats dung,plants eat fly, dog eats plant, asian eats dog
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/aznsushi41/Feeding/Fed%20Fly.jpg[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya'll mind telling me what fungus gnats look like. Been wanting to ask this a long time now. Are those the tiny brown things...uhm...and can they fly? No huh...

I feed mine whatever I come across or whatever comes across my D.s. They usually catch flying ants or flies which are attracted by my terrarium lights.

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the ideas.
    I'm trying an experiment on an extra capensis with Hikari Betta Bio-Gold pellets. Seems all is going well. It has wrapped it's leaf around the pellet.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    elgecko, those are what i have been feeding my D.capensis and my D.scorpiodes for months, and they love them, they are growing like crazy, i think they grow faster with the Hikari bio betta gold than they did when i would feed them bugs. Just watch that D.capensis is going to take off soon. I can't get my D.capensis bush to stop flowering since i started feeding it the pellets.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12