What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoooooooohoooooooooooo!

i checked my 4 pots of Drosera seeds yesterday and to my surprise i had lil plants. ofcourse now that im at work i forget which one. i know it was one of the packets that showed up from Hong Kong. anyways i have now SUCCESFULLY started a CP from seed. no if they only grow into big plants.

Rattler

Congratulations, you are now a sundew mommy?

mommy where on earth did you get that?!?!?! i am their adult supervisor who happens to be of the male gender
smile_n_32.gif
dang PC horse sh..............

Rattler

Congratulations Rattler on being a male adult supervisor!
biggrin.gif

Hope they grow great for you.

Nice spin!

Fantastique!  Now you get to see the whole movie and not just the last half!  I love watching the sumdews grow, all have their own growth rates and character.  You will soon have scads of plants to trade: Drosera spatulata can mature within a season.  Keep track of the location data that came with the seeds, it is valuable information. Without it, all you have is D. spatulata. With it, you have something special and unique!

Congratulations!!!Rattler,
I would like to see their pictures in the future:D
William,you too:;):

rex
hk cps gallery

thanks again for the seeds Rex. ill post pics when they are a lil bit bigger. i dont have a tripod for my camera so using the macro on things this small is a real pain.

Rattler

funny thing is that i checked mine from sundewrex and mine had grown too. drosera burmanni they were. waiting for the spatulatas to grow
smile_n_32.gif

Rattler, You win a cigar! Take good care of them, and if they give you any trouble, you just ask them,"Whose your Daddy?"

Back