What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As promiced..............

i finally got around to getting a pic of my D. spatulata "Hong Kong". and here they are down ithe corner of a 3.5 inch pot. there are probablly 18 more scattered around the rest of the pot other than what you can see.

pic

Rattler

they just sprouted about a month ago. i dont think they are a very big local either.

Rattler

im trying Tamlin, i went from normal tropical plants and orchids that didnt demand rinsing of the prepackaged soils to trying to get in the habit of rinsing peat and all that in a relitive short time and i have grown the tropicals for YEARS. im working at it and getting new habits established.

Rattler

I cabt see the photo.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

I can, maybe something over at your end, Dino. Nice plants, they seem pretty contented.
smile.gif

I still cant see the photo.
smile_h_32.gif

its a link, my pic site doesnt save them as .jpg so i cant just post th. click on the pic thats underlined and it will go to it.

Rattler

Back