Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: D. regia

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if it's so easy, i need to try one! where did you get your's bob?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP,

Big Easy is Joseph's cultivar D. regia awaiting publication soon in the CPN. Maybe he'll make another cover of the CPN.

Don't let the cool night thing bother you. There is a dofference between optimal and tolerable and this is a tough plant. Mine has survived over 100F and down to 28F!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can attest that there is nothing wrong with GA. The plants Joseph sent me are doing well here and I am growing them in my sunroom. Like Tamlin my highs are in excess of 100 some days and lows this winter dropped below freezing at least 3 times. The plants are still growing strong.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well hey! i guess it IS true, plant's really don't read books!

i'm definately going to place an order in for a D. regia [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Bob, is that the 'Big Easy' clone?
    No. It is the clone of the plant that I sent to you from the Humboldt State University greenhouse that they originally got from Calif Carnivores.

Joseph,
    It is interesting that the 'Big Easy' clone and this one (HSU clone) seem to grow differently under different conditions. I have plants of each growing in my unheated greenhouse at home and also in the temp controlled greenhouse at HSU. At my place, the 'Big Easy' clone is about 3 times the size of the HSU clone; whereas at the HSU greenhouse the opposite is the case, with the 'Big Easy' clone being much smaller. The main difference (I think) is day/night temps. At my place, on a sunny day temp can get to about 85F and night to low 50F; at HSU day temp is kept below 75F and night usually above 60F.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome photo! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Mine always looks rather ugly as it is always covered in bugs. Its doing what nature has made it to do but it isn't "pretty".
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want a D. Regia.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine grow indoor with growlight,temp 34c at day,20c at night,it loves this condition.

rex
    hk cps gallery

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast