What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capensis not hungry

we have too much time on our hands....

nah auctually i use it because you don't have to go out hunting for fish food like bugs, fishfood doesn't bite, fishfood doesn't escape, and fishfood it just easier for me. i only buy fishfood meant for carnivorous fish and get the only with the most protein and least fat.

oh, i've also fed my plants egg before.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sszvein @ Aug. 08 2004,12:32)]Woa...
Now I would like to know...how did you guys discover that your plants like "those kind of thing"...
Experimentation, of course. Though I suspect many plants give died and mutated into all kinds of things as a result of this feeding. Or maybe a plant just grabbed some cheese (or a human) and started munching on it.
smile_l_32.gif

JLAP, whose blood did you feed to your plant? Man, this is rapidly turning into a scene at the little shop of horrors. Mwhahahahha...

Jason

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Riiight.

But...but...Live insects are so much fun! I absolutly *adore* the fridge trick, freeze them, tortu...*ahem* I meant feed them to CP, get pop corn, watch. Isn't that nice?

ok now that's saddistic. Glad to know I'm not alone.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Aug. 09 2004,1:03)]JLAP, whose blood did you feed to your plant? Man, this is rapidly turning into a scene at the little shop of horrors. Mwhahahahha...
I don't kill and tell..

if you find any missing person's adds, you've never heard of me. Get it, Got it? good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sszvein @ Aug. 09 2004,2:04)]
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Riiight.  

But...but...Live insects are so much fun!  I absolutly *adore* the fridge trick, freeze them, tortu...*ahem* I meant feed them to CP, get pop corn, watch.  Isn't that nice?
Cath, you're an interesting critter! Are you sure you're not a teenage boy? Do you own a magnifying glass - and not necessarily for the use of seeing small things more clearly?
smile_m_32.gif

Did you say what you major is or will be?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

He he, teenage boy? Humm, maybe in soul, but really, I'm barely 21. I do enjoy setting my cat (His Regal Highness, yes I'll open the door Sir!) against the local spiders. Hehehe =D

I'm studying in sciences (y'know, the physics, chemistry and biology thing, oh and the maths, the MATHS! (Hate them, can't do anything without them...) Which is why I need a calculator for everything I guess.)

But math is our friend! It is totally logical. All one has to do is follow the recipe and you get the same right answer every single time. It is the only earthly thing that is 100% consistent. It's much easier that trying to figure out people - or cats - or this crazy language and all its exceptions. Don't lose the calculator!  
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 09 2004,9:46)]But math is our friend! It is totally logical. All one has to do is follow the recipe and you get the same right answer every single time. It is the only earthly thing that is 100% consistent. It's mucxh easier that trying to figure out people - or cats - or this crazy language and all its exceptions. Don't lose the calculator!  
smile_m_32.gif
Well said Jim
smile_m_32.gif

Arrrgh! NOOOO!
Satan, get out of these people!!!

Thanks, Joel! I knew somebody would agree with me. Hey, how come when I corrected my typo - it wasn't corrected on the quote?

"Mad" Scientist: ( I just noticed this) You haven't utilized the CP phrase of, "Mwahahahaha" - yet. Strange! I suppose the correlation between perfect squares, cubes, etc... / simple derivatives, and factorials doesn't interest you. But I'll bet firewired might get into it.

"Mwuhahaha?" Naw, too cliché.

As for corellations, it depends. Depends on what it's going to be for. I hate maths, what I like is to blow things up, make bubbles, frankeinsteins, create slime and dismantle things. Oh and dissections. Did I mention creating monsters?

Then, challenge whomever to identify the stains on my labcoat. Hehehe.

Also, if I could figure out how the robots in Japanese movies/animes merge together to become a mega-fighting machine and how to do the teleportation thing in Star Trek, I'll be happy. Deposit insight here.

Another Star Trek fan? Cool! Gee, I think you ought to consider a corroded spoon for an avatar or any of the items we have at the lab I work at. We could have an additional forum, to go with the Identify That Plant category - Identify That Stain.  
smile_m_32.gif

Not really a fan, but I respect their ability to come up with nice ideas =)

Some of those stains I can't tell what they are myself. ;)

Now you're scaring me!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
You must have been an "interesting" child.

Back