Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biblis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Clint,

Like any other seed, the fresher the better! Maybe the seed you received was older? I think they're pretty tough cookies overall, as long as the wind doesn't knock them over or anything.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hopefully you'r right. that's why i'm going to have to grow seeds produced by my own plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I catn figure out where to get them....

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the rare byblis species, you need connections. not that many people have them.

i've heard some of them are way easier to get in germany.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure if you wait a few months for everyones seedlings to grow up lots of people will be offering free seed. And JustAPill, your plants will produce plenty of seed to replace themselves. If there is anything I actually do know about byblis, it's that they produce a heck of a lot of seed because every week the one at the gardens has new flowers and seed pods on it in every stage of development I'm probubly going to plant my seed (of various CPs I collected at the Gardens inclueding the Byblis) next week when I stop at home. I was going to do it this week after my haircut and shopping trip with my Grandma (whom I thank grately for the free food), but a deer got into my corn patch knoked down all but 7 of staulks, trampled the pumpkin vines underneath and put a hoove right threw my best pumpkin (who is now drying for seed collection since that is all it's good for now). I ended up spending the WHOLE weekend cleaning(all pumpkins to access damage), cureing (all 3 undamaged pumpkins), cutting, cooking, pureaing and freezing the damaged pumpkins :P What is worst, somehow the seeds of a bad pumpkin got mixed in with the others and I didn't know it so their are bitter seeds mixed in my roast pumpkin seeds [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Oh well, Sa La Ve(sp?) The good news is my other pumpkin patch is still alive and well so hopefully they will make it to the begining of october before needing to be harvested (I hardly got any good pumpkin out of my 7 damaged ones because they got dehydrated and I'm not counting the ones that I found rotted in the feild after the disaster :P)
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12