What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seedling update with pic

here is a pic of my D. spatulata from Hong Kong, they are doing very well and im VERY pleased with my ability to bring them this far from seed.

Click Here For Pic

Very nice, congratulations. What conditions are they growing in? I find that spats do better in less warm conditions.

NICE!!!
i hope my seedlings turn out like dat ^^
Hellz

uhhhh conditions.........good question........they are in a rubbermaid with 2 sets of 4ft flourecents sitting on my kitchen floor. temps fluctuate quite a bit depending on outside temps and what we have the termostat set on. they prooly average 75 during the day and 60-65 at night. we have had a few spikes on up and over 90 and lows down to around 50. you have to live in Montana to understand the temperature swings
smile_n_32.gif
2 weeks ago you started the morning with the heat on, by noon you needed AC on full blast and by about 7 or 8 you needed the heat back on.

Can you pelase post it directly on the forum?
Whenever you post a link to pics ot that album, I can never see the pics.
confused.gif

All I see is a X in the middle of a white square.
Dino

Dino you ask me this EVERY time i post a pic and EVERY time i tell you the same thing. i can not post the pic directly on the forum. i am not moving all my pics to a host that would allow me to i am quite happy with the service i get from my current picture host especially since i dont have to pay them a single dime

Back