Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Growing D. capensis as aquatic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They don't fall. they sort of support each other since there are so many.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah they look pritty cool, i went to his house, we were going to give them to a friend that was interested in growing CP's..hes still setting up his stuff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, not too surprising. I have seen populations of Drosera growing happily for a month or more completely under water. Most Drosera are closely associated with wet conditions and tend to grow larger than the same species in a more dry scenario.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these guys are doing awesome. They have easily doubled in size since i put them in the water and they comsume alot of it. i have to add water almost every day (not just evaportation, because i didnt have to do this before) they seem to have gotten used to it and are full of dew. They have a compact flourscent screw-on all to themselves thats barely a centimeter from them (it isn't very hot, and it gives them ALOT of light) that could be helping also. The bulb must keep them hot during the day and i guess they dont care if its cold at night. They are in my cold, dry room and are full of dew - go figure [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 of them are sending up flower stalks!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any pictures of them?
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pictures here

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I visited a place that I had visited many times, and there's a big pond, that is almost always full of water. One year there was a really bad drought and the pond was 5 ft lower than normal. The water line was about 15 to 20 from where it normally is. I walked along the water level just to see what was there. It was carpeted with D. capillaris. They were growing where they would have been 3 to 5 ft under water in normal conditions. Go figure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast