User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thanks tamlin for the gemmae!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to give a big thanks to tamlin for giving me seeds/gemmae last season!
    Just a week ago I was starring at my Pygmy drosera's and was losing hope as I would of expected some sign of gemmae production. Well, they are all indoors under grow lights now and out of hope I took a tooth pick and picked in the center of one of them and Lots of gemmae started popping out of the center!
    I would be sharing them, but most of the labels are missing due to my stupidity... I didn't know such a small plant could make so many gemmae! the mother pots are filled with gemmae!
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Well then, I'll thank Tamlin again for sending my seeds too then. ^_^
    Thanks Tamlin!
    If the dragon is bigger than his treasure, it's not worth the effort.

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my pleasure gentlemen, and I do appreciate the thanks. They are wonderful plants, aren't they! Now you have seen the whole show, and you can pat yourself on the back knowing that you did well by your plants. The final part of the process is going to the trouble of harvesting and distributing them.

This year will see the secure establishment in my collection of some of the more rare and difficult species, and by next season these should be ready for distribution. This is a good motivation to polish your skills since I will be looking for successful experienced growers to take the gemmae.
    "Grow More, Share More"