User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This is not D. intermedia, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chilian? Not interested in Chilian sedges. He he, you can keep your sedgie thingie sprouts as I presume I'll have some of my own sooner or later as I seem to be doing quite fine in the weed department. I don't know why I was thinking this LFS was coming from a Canadian Bog but I did. I'd certainly be intested in what pops up from Canadian Sphagnum Peat.

I have something to show you Rattler. That U. livida has a shoot sticking up out of the middle of it right now. I was wondering what that was. I'll send you a photo. You tell me what you think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I betcha my weeds are better!
    In my N. rafflesiana pot i have one that is taller than the plant itself!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You win! My weed was pulled and is set to the side drying out and dieing a slow and painful death. It couldn't have been taller than a half an inch. That'll teach it for trying to grow in my D. intermedia tray!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That better not have been a bug weed!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it wasn't a bug weed silly! I reserve my chainsaw for tackling only the biggest and baddest bugweeds.

Say, I posted pictures of my first babies. Did you see my D. filliformis (All Red) babies or my S. alata x leuco babies posted over in Sarracenia forum? They are my first Bugweed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure it's a weed, but am I nuts, or did it look like a baby Pinguicula?

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a very nice collection of clover in my grow room! Apparently the seed pods expolde because I tiny seedlings growing all over the wall where the seeds stuck, not to mention the fine collection growing in all of my pots.

Anyone interested in a trade? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noooooooooooo Joe! Just in case... I will run downstairs and stick it in something. I was germinating ping seed in the container next to the intermedia. Ugh!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast