User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This is not D. intermedia, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JIM!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!! LAURA IS AFTER ME!!!!!!!! Back, woman! I have snakes and mice in my pocket for protection! Get my dog, my pretty, and I'll get your little cats, too! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spill a little water on her and achieve the melting effect. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can run... but you cannot hide bugweed.
    Here's a photo of our Great Dane puppy the "LickMonster"

The GD puppy has two considerably bigger Mastiff siblings.
    Here's a photo of what Big Brother Lurch the "CrotchSniffer" looked like in his younger days-

I am trying to dig up a photo of big sister Raechel the "SlobberMonster" but am having trouble locating one.
    Our puppies like their puddy tats very much. They sleep with them and in return our puddy tats groom their faces with their tongues. Now what were you saying about those snakes and mice in your pockets?

I gotta go out on these nasty roads to a dinner party. So sorry I will be missing your retort as I am sure you will have one. Right about now I'm hoping the moderator doesn't pull this thread for getting off topic because this has actually become slap happy silly which is fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I would sic my wife on them, but they couldn't stand the strain of the "DawgTrainer" and her wrath. Being as I am so kindhearted, I shall apologize, as I do not wish your Chihuahua's getting squished ( they were chihuahua's weren't they?) and breaking your heart. However, one more threat my pretty, and its the water for you! Remember your pal JimScott told me your "Achilles Heel" and I will use it if I have to. Now 'scuse me while I change from my Levi Jeans into my male obtuse genes, and prepare to do battle if I have to. I SHALL NOT BE LICKMONSTERED, CROTCHSNIFFED, OR SLOBBERMONSTERED without a fight!!!! Beware the water, Troublemaker!!!

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just remember to NOT surrender the ruby slippers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh pleeeeeeeeeease, not the dreaded water or worse yet... a "Dawg Trainer"! Truce!

Just to show my sincere desire for a truce, here's a flower for you bugweed. Well... it's not exactly a flower yet but it is my very first flower stalk and some day it's going to be a flower-

Gotta take kids skiing for the day so have pity on me and accept my flower stalk so peace will reign in Oz once again, ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it was written: Yea and verily I say unto you----------------OK! Truce accepted!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say... it's been a while and I totally forgot what this thread was all about. Back to the D. intermedia- how long should one expect to wait before something starts germinating on this species? It has been on a heating pad and under lights for about 6 weeks. This is not a good sign right?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast