What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My drosera in flower

It is sunny today,photo taking shoud be a good job,the pics are quick shots so the quality of the pics are not very good,hope you like!

200532004817808.jpg

2005320051219.jpg

D.spatulata ' shek O'

2005320132915664.jpg

2005320132944756.jpg

2005320132955564.jpg

2005320133010368.jpg

2005320133017699.jpg

D.oblanceolata with special flower.

cheers!

rex

Beautiful!!!
not to mention terrifying (in the eyes of a bug that is)
Hellz

Awesome pictures! That's one heck of a macro feature you have on your camera. How many megapixels do you have?

Thanks for sharing.

- Joel

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firewired @ Mar. 20 2005,2:33)]Awesome pictures!  That's one heck of a macro feature you have on your camera.  How many megapixels do you have?

Thanks for sharing.

- Joel
Thanks!It is Nikon D70 with Tamron macro lens.
I am still leaning for both photography and growing Cps.

rex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sundewrex @ Mar. 20 2005,12:50)]I am still leaning for both photography and growing Cps.
You're getting extremely good at both Rex.
smile.gif

I must say that is excellent. Wow you have a Nikon D70? How does that compare with other cameras in its price range (How much did you get it for, what kind of accessories are available etc)? I might be thinking of getting one sometime in the near future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It is sunny today,photo taking shoud be a good job,the pics are quick shots so the quality of the pics are not very good,hope you like!

"Not very good?" You must be joking.

As usual, you and Seandew are my shutterbug heroes! Will the D. spatulata 'Hong Kong' plants, from the seeds you sent last year, look as vibrant as 'Shek O'?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Seandew @ Mar. 20 2005,4:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sundewrex @ Mar. 20 2005,12:50)]I am still leaning for both photography and growing Cps.
You're getting extremely good at both Rex.
smile.gif
Thanks!!!
Sean,you are my mirror
smile.gif

rex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 20 2005,3:52)]As usual, you and Seandew are my shutterbug heroes! Will the D. spatulata 'Hong Kong' plants, from the seeds you sent last year, look as vibrant as 'Shek O'?
Thanks!!!
I remember that I had share some D.spatulata seeds labelled as 'Shek O' to some guys in the forum last year,but I couldn't sure what yours was,let me know if you are  interested    
smile.gif

rex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Mar. 20 2005,9:39)]I must say that is excellent. Wow you have a Nikon D70? How does that compare with other cameras in its price range (How much did you get it for, what kind of accessories are available etc)? I might be thinking of getting one sometime in the near future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It is sunny today,photo taking shoud be a good job,the pics are quick shots so the quality of the pics are not very good,hope you like!

"Not very good?" You must be joking.
Thanks!!!
Go hereNikon D70 web site

My wife didn't know the price  
smile_m_32.gif

rex

awsesome pics, i was going to pm you to see how big D. oblanceolata has to get before flowering but i can see from your pics that mine are now big enough so hopefully some will show up soon. excellent photography as always Rex.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My wife didn't know the price  
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah, lucky for you. You don't know how hard it is to keep that away from my mother...suddenly when one day my bank account is short of a thousand bucks...
smile_m_32.gif

Ah well, better start saving and begging my parents...
smile.gif

Thanks for the help,
Jason

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Mar. 21 2005,8:22)]Ah well, better start saving and begging my parents...
There is an alternative: Stop begging parents and get a job.

Back