User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Byblis

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 07 2005,4:01)]No byblis , or ANY other plant is hard to grow if you give it proper conditions.
    funny, I could have sworn you asked which pygmy sundews are easy to grow in another thread
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did. and what is your point? certain Pygmy Drosera are more suited to a beginner than others. adaptability comes into question with this subject.

i said no plant was hard to grow under proper conditions. i didn't say that some plants were easier to grow (easier to provide conditions for) than others.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 08 2005,6:27)]i did. and what is your point? certain Pygmy Drosera are more suited to a beginner than others. adaptability comes into question with this subject.

i said no plant was hard to grow under proper conditions. i didn't say that some plants were easier to grow (easier to provide conditions for) than others.
    No its not, look at D.capensis and N.rajah grow compared to each other
    They both obviously need different types of care and attention
    And what about those plants which you provide the perfect conditions and they still die?

Anyway why did you post that? All youre doing is confusing the person who first asked the question
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    under proper conditions, both of the above plants are easy to grow.
    i've never had a plant die in perfect conditions.

i posted as a reply to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i think both of you are right, you just are rewording the things the other has said, some plants realy adaptable thus one considers them easy to grow because there growing conditions are variable and the plant survives under almost any condition, but a plant like triphyophyllum peltatum is considered extremely difficult to grow because its growing condition are hard to provide and the plant does not forgive one for the failure, but if they could be provided and kept constent the plant will live and thrive but it can still die of infection of any disease or pests.

you both are helpfull thank you
    happy growing to all
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12