What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a few photos of my fan-leaved tuberous Drosera in the greenhouse today. Haven't been able to post photos here for quite a while now so I thought I'd give it another go.

Drosera stolonifera ssp. stolonifera "Harvey, WA" in flower. A nice robust light green coloured form.
Drosera_stolonifera_ssp._stolonifera2_Harvey_290805.JPG

and its flowers.
Drosera_stolonifera_ssp._stolonifera1_Harvey_290805.JPG

Drosera stolonifera ssp. porrecta.
Drosera_stolonifera_ssp._porrecta1_Harvey_290805.JPG

closeup.
Drosera_stolonifera_ssp._porrecta2_Harvey_290805.JPG

Drosera platypoda.
Drosera_platypoda_290805.JPG

Drosera ramellosa.
Drosera_ramellosa_290805.JPG

I did a couple quick right clicks and noticed that they are hosted by CPUK. These are protected against theft and cannot be "hot-linked".

cool!
(right click> properties> copy URL> paste in URL thing to see the pictures)
wait... i can see them now. nevermind then.

right click and press view image
smile.gif

oops i almost forgot, beautyful plants are they yours?

Yeah Jim. I realised/remembered after I posted them but couldn't delete the post. At least you can see them with a little stuffing around.

Yes, they are a few of the tuberous Drosera that are looking good for me at the moment.

I haven't been on CPUK much lately, but I'm guessing that this post is over there and viewable?

I snuck over there yesterday and spent a few minute with my dial up connection. Thanks for the link, though.
smile.gif

Back