What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus follicularis - SOLD

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Cephalotus follicularis

I now have 3 Cephalotus plants, as shown in the photos, for sale. Each is fully-established in its own 2" solo cup pot and will be shipped that way. This is ordinarily a somewhat expensive species and I believe at $20 each this is lowest price you will find on the internet. Shipping costs include USPS Priority shipping. I reserve the right to refund payments in the case of very cold weather so you may want to act quickly as winter is coming. Sorry - US shipping only. If you buy more than one plant from me you need pay shipping only once. I accept Paypal exclusively.

If you have any questions or comments put them here or drop me a PM.

For feedback see here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php

List Date: 10/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cephalotus follicularis
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

Last edited:
I'm down to one plant left. It's probably going to be awhile before I have more, just in case you're sitting on the fence. I am a small grower and just don't have the space for large-scale propagation.

Last edited:
When do you plan on shipping my little guy. Is it possible you could ship him post-Monday. I've got some serious school obligations next week.

PM'ed.

I am willing to ship to fit your schedule.

Got the plants really quick, bluemax is a dream to do business with. Came packaged very well, plants look amazing. Would deal with him any day of the week. Thanks!

I second, Bluemax you rock! Your plants can grow without even drain-holes lol!

Happy growing everyone.

I believe there is a review system built into this... click on the Bold title name up in the first post to go to the actual listing... and from there, the winners should be able to post a review to the seller IIRC.
Thanks!
Andrew

Back