Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: N. gymnamphora - or not!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

many thanks for all of your answers and especially to Bill for sharing pictures of his plant! Dominik, I'm sorry not to answer to your reply earlier at the German forum.

The pitcher shown is about 13 cm high and the plant rosette diameter is around 27 cm. So it still might be not fully adult yet.

The plant indded looks very similar to the N. talangensis x maxima - only the peristome seems to be slightly wider. But this might easily due to variation of different clones. Where did you obtain your clones from?

Cheers Joachim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Joachim Danz @ Sep. 25 2005,3:06)]Hello,

The pitcher shown is about 13 cm high and the plant rosette diameter is around 27 cm. So it still might be not fully adult yet.

The plant indded looks very similar to the N. talangensis x maxima - only the peristome seems to be slightly wider. But this might easily due to variation of different clones. Where did you obtain your clones from?

Cheers Joachim
    Hi Joachim,
    My N. talangensis x maxima came direct from BE. It is still a young plant, though there is a photo on BE site of a more mature specimen. This has a much more flared peristrome than mine. Check out their nursery photos..

cheers

bill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    yes, that plant looks the same of the talangensis x maxima at Borneo Exotics. See here one pic:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58645634mvxKWB

the label on Rob'r plant was originally "bongso x maxima", but then I think he told me - and/or spread around - that it was infact talangensis x maxima.
    Marcello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice plant marcello !!
    A lot of pitchers there [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Is it hard to grow?
    Need all the experience I can get...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Joachim
    Lovely looking plant.
    Bill
    For some reason i like the upper more [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Bye for now Julian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123