What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More plants to my collection!

i got the hl truncata for under 50.00 shipped! the ll i got for a (*_*) price of 80.00 shipped, i really dont know if i got a good price for that one but i did get it 22"+ diameter and the plant is about 6 years old..... what do you think?

I'd say not a bad deal for a good size plant like what you got.

Although, I must say, I don't think I could ever pay upwards of $50, let alone $80, for a plant!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Oct. 31 2005,7:28)]I don't think I could ever pay upwards of $50, let alone $80, for a plant!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
laugh.gif
now imagine paying that much for a small plant!

did anyone see those aristos that went on auction wow it was a huge plant for an aristo.

Yeah price is pretty relative per each person.

I was able to pick up multiple N. truncata HL a few months ago for about $15 each.  It also appears that I may have gotten one that has some very nice color.

Here is  a pic of the pitcher upon opening.

a71bc6a2.jpg

And here is a pic after about a week of turning nice and dark.

76f7fbb7.jpg

smile.gif
Beautiful plants guys, you can always find cool deals on ebay..
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Dec. 04 2005,3:06)]I was able to pick up multiple N. truncata HL a few months ago for about $15 each.  
how big was this?

Yeah sorry about the pics I resized so that they wouldnt be so large and lost alot of the color.  I guess you will just have to take my word that it is quite dark. (Edit: I resized the pics so that they are slightly larger in order to show better color change) - Wolf

When I purchased quite a few of the N. truncata HL a while ago I think they were about 4-5 inches in diameter.  But only one so far has turned out to be dark.

Back